It’s a bit more than 2 weeks ago, when we kicked off our first “fundraising basics” workshop in Brussels. In case you missed it, here's how it went.
Interested to learn more? Check out a round-up of our favourite 5 picks from the workshop:
- It’s becoming less expensive to start a startup and more expensive to grow
- Most investors invest in people not companies
- The pre-seed round is about the team & prototype. The second round is about the product & early traction
- If you love your family and friends think twice before they invest in your startup!
- Make sure that all (yes, all!) items are in the Term Sheet!
You can also check the complete presentation via this link.
Are you ready for fundraising?
As of 2017, Startups.be and its partners team up to offer the set of insightful investor readiness workshops all over Belgium. Why? All because, we know, that raising funds is one of the major challenges that startups face. And our aim is to help startups in building lasting and profitable relations with investors - so startups grow and flourish!