How do investors think? How do they identify your startup's value? Think like an investor to understand what's important for them.
Startups.be and impulse.brussels invite you to this third hands-on workshop to shed light on various criterea that investors use to assess a startup and build their future relation. During the workshop you will also learn a few tips & tricks that will boost your roadshow or a meeting with an investor.
Registrations are open until March 5th!
1.45 pm: Welcome
2 pm: First part of the presentation
3 pm: Break
3.15 pm: Second part of the presentation
4 pm: Enjoy Tech Startup Day!
What's the price?
It is €10 per participant.
Special price! For €99, get the chance to participate in 6 workshops (€50) + get a Tech Startup Day ticket (worth €49)
Check out and sign up for the rest 5 workshops by Startups.be and impulse.brussels:
- On March 30th: #4 Workshop «Slide deck components» and «99 questions from an investor»
- On May 4th: #5 Workshop «How to choose your investor?» and «Convertible Notes»
- On May 18th: #6 Workshop «Shareholder agreement» with Van Olmen & Wynants
- On June 1st: #7 Workshop «Metrics & Unit Economics»
- On June 22nd: #8 Workshop «Questions to a VC»
Got questions? Contact Thibaut Claes