As quite a few of our Belgian startups and scale-ups look at the Netherlands when they go abroad, a GoGlobal mission to Amsterdam and the Dutch Startup Delta has become more relevant than ever.
To discover Amsterdam startup ecosystem, Startups.be & Young VOKA are organizing a high-level GoGlobal mission to the city from 14th to 16th November. Connect with the relevant stakeholders in the local startup ecosystem and witness first hand what makes Amsterdam one of the most important startup cities in Europe!
What's in it for me?
- Get to know all the ins and outs of taking your business to Amsterdam.
- Meet Usabilla, Urban Arrow and Hotelchamp, three of the most promising scale-ups in the Netherlands.
- Pitch your startup to local Investors and business angels.
- Speed date with relevant prospects & potential partners in your industry.
- Meet and connect with the relevant stakeholders in the local startup ecosystem, among which Startup Amsterdam, Startup Delta (Constantijn Van Oranje will host our delegation), B.Business Amsterdam and Epicenter Amsterdam.
- Validate your ideas with Amsterdam experts and professionals.
- Discuss doing business in Amsterdam with the Belgian scale-ups 87 Seconds and Casius.nl.
- Identify potential partners and clients.
Prices for this mission are 890 euro (for a shared room) and 990 euro (for a single room). Included are two nights in the XO Hotel Amsterdam West, one dinner, a tram subscription, etc. Transport to and from Amsterdam is not included.
MORE DETAILS ON SUBSIDIES & FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR TRAVEL & STAY:
Exporting to the Netherlands by Flanders Investment & Trade
Any doubts regarding this Go Global Mission? Not sure if it's the right event for your startup? Drop us a line!
||Contact Frederik Tibau, Content Director at Startups.be:
Check out the partners!
Startups.be is the one stop shop for Belgian tech entrepreneurs. We partner with startups to reach their global ambition, we facilitate joint innovation with business partners worldwide, and we’re the reference center of expertise in the Belgian startup ecosystem.
About Pulse Foundation
Pulse Foundation was created by entrepreneurs joined together by one philanthropic ideal and ambition: stimulate employment opportunities and encourage entrepreneurship.
About Flanders Investment & Trade
||Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT) promotes international enterprise in Flanders in a sustainable way as a key factor in the social and economic development of our region. FIT does so by supporting the international activities of Flemish companies and by attracting foreign investors to Flanders
About Digital Wallonia
||Wallonia’s digital strategy, platform and brand, Digital Wallonia sets the framework for all of the Walloon Government’s actions in terms of Wallonia’s digital transformation. Over 500 million euros have been harnessed over four years for its implementation.
About The Brussels-Capital Region
||The Brussels-Capital Region supports numerous initiatives to stimulate the economy. Brussels Economy and Employment (BEE) promotes sustainable economic development and job creation in the Brussels-Capital Region with a whole raft of financial assistance measures for businesses. Additionally, BEE promotes the Region among potential foreign investors and encourages foreign trade.