Challengers is a closed door startup and tech event taking place on June 17 & 18 in Barcelona which focuses on four verticals, aiming at uniting the European startup cultures and connecting them to the established companies in the most organic way possible.
The four verticals are:
Challengers is built carefully to provide the best experience for startups and established companies through fun onstage performances, unscripted debates, spontaneous networking sessions and unforgettable after-parties.
What do we offer?
Your startup will represent Belgium in the tournament of 16 nations. This implies:
- International exposure. You'll get online presence by putting their logo on Challengers website and offline presence since you'll have a free demo space and + 3 tickets to Challengers.
- Matchmaking and targeted meetings with world-class investors and corporations.
- Challengers will be attended by the startup ecosystem of 10-15 nations along with established companies, NGOS and well know startups.
- By applying through Startups.be, Challengers will provide a €50 discount on the tickets
- Travel and Accommodation are not included
- You'll have to incur in the promo material for the Demo Stand
Doubts? Not sure yet?
Contact our Innovation Manager, Thibaut Claes for further details: firstname.lastname@example.org