What's a Go Global Conference?
Through participating in world leading tech conferences, we unite the Belgian Tech ecosystem and create opportunities in access to capital, visibility & press exposure. We offer coaching & mentoring to help you prepare and we bring the Belgian scene together thanks to a series of social activities.
About 345,000 visitors from 97 countries celebrated "Heroes in New Dimensions" at the world’s largest event for computer and video games in August 2016 at Gamescom, Cologne, that confirmed its position as the leading business platform for the European computer and video games industry.
The conference brings together the retail, trade and the media providing the ideal setting for the establishment and cultivation of business relationships. The division into business area and entertainment area stand for a concept which attracts and appeals to industry and private visitors equally.
Startups.be program (for max. 12 startups)
Each Startups.be Go Global program provides a unique mix of thorough preparation, guidance and delegation activities to help you maximize return on investment.
For Gamescom, we have lined up for you:
- Three-day booth at Gamescom Business Area
- Startups.be booth space to share with the delegation for your meetings, demos & PR exposure
- 1 full access ticket
- Half-day coaching & kick off @ Brussels (date in July to be determined)
- Full briefing on the conference and program
- How to prepare for maximum ROI
- Meet your delegation leader who will help you connect to partners, customers and investors
- PR campaign for Belgian and international press
MORE DETAILS ON FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR TRAVEL & STAY:
Any doubts regarding this Go Global Conference? Not sure if it's the right event for your startup? Drop us a line!
|Contact Thibaut Claes, Innovation Manager at Startups.be:
In collaboration with 3 gaming associations:
This campaign is supported by: