The Northside Festival is Brooklyn’s answer to SXSW! Our one-of-a-kind discovery festival features innovation, music and film with over 100,000 attendees. Northside Innovation is NYC’s leading conference and Trade Show on the future of technology, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Startups.be program (for max. 6 startups)
Each Startups.be Go Global program provides a unique mix of thorough preparation, guidance and delegation activities to help you maximize return on investment.
For Northside Innovation, we have lined up for you:
- Full-day coaching & kick off @ Brussels (date in April to be determined)
- Full briefing on the conference and program
- How to prepare for maximum RoI
- How to make your pitch stand out
- Meet your delegation leader who will help you connect to partners, customers and investors
- Webinar on maximizing PR opportunities in the US (by PR Friendly)
- Support by PEEL Solutions to reach out to the relevant US & Canadian contacts
- Event program
- Pre-conference including business meetings & investor contacts as well as collaborating with the BELCHAM NY & Dutch Consulate (on June 9th & 10th)
- shared startups.be booth space at Northside Innovation Expo for your meetings, demos & PR exposure
- Pitch competition at Northside Innovation (2 hour event on June 11th or 12th – panel will consist of venture capitalists, journalists and founders – audience of leaders from the innovation community)
- 2 complimentary Northside festival Premium Badges / startup
- access to major Northside Innovation networking and B2B opportunities
- targeted meetings with investors and press
- global online recognitions on the conference website and social media channels
- startup drink / meetup
- PR campaign for Belgian and international press
Interested in signing up?
Cost of the full program: 1.250 Euro / startup. This does not include travel & stay – you may very well be eligible to have part of those costs subsidized through your regional import/export agency though (see below for more information)!
Signing up includes your commitment to join the kick-off and coaching session, attend the preceding bootcamp and attend the conference with at least 1 delegate.
The full cost will be invoiced to you by Startups.be and will have to be paid within 2 weeks to confirm your participation.
MORE DETAILS ON FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR TRAVEL & STAY: