Slush is the focal point for Eurasian startups and tech talent to meet with top-tier international influencers, investors and media. The two-day event takes place every fall in wintery Scandinavia amidst one of the most dynamic tech ecosystems on the planet.
Slush is organized by a non-profit community to allow the next generation of great companies to have the ecosystem they deserve to succeed on a global level. To accomplish this, Slush brings the relevant investors and companies to the same place and makes sure that the right companies meet the right investors in one-on-one meetings.
Join our Startups.be delegation and enjoy:
--> Startup Pass at a special price of € 250 (instead of € 395)
--> Kick Off meeting on October 21st:
- Full briefing on the conference and program
- How to prepare for maximum ROI
- How to make your pitch stand out
- Meet your delegation leader who will help you connect to partners, customers and investors
--> Startups.be event program:
- Business meetings & investor contacts
- Pitch competition (register here by October 9th)
- Access to major networking and B2B opportunities
PR campaign for Belgian and international press
After you register with us you can apply for a booth space by October 9th:
- Slush 2015 will have a Demo Area that allows 200 companies to showcase their products during the event.
A demo booth for one day from an industry-specific Demo Area is priced at 1200 €. For early-stage startups Slush offers the booth for 600 €.
Any doubts regarding this Go Global Program? Not sure if it's the right event for your startup? Drop us a line!
|Contact Thibaut Claes, Innovation Manager at Startups.be:|