What's a Go Global Mission?
Since 2016 Startups.be has led international missions and visited some of the most exciting startup hubs in the world. We organise pitching & networking opportunities with investors, the local tech scene, potential clients and make sure you get the right information on how to set up shop in these ecosystems. We meet Belgians who already took the plunge and visit some tech stars while at it.
Only second to the Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv is one of the main startup hubs in the world. The diversity of the start-ups based in Tel Aviv allows for easy collaboration between industries: Internet, mobile communication, security companies can all benefit from working together to create new and compelling technology.
Join the ultimate Food & Agri Tech mission to Tel Aviv!
From September the 3rd to the 8th, Startups.be co-organises a Food & Agri Tech Global challenge in Tel Aviv, together with some key partners in the Industry.
Joining the trip, you'll be able to:
· Travel with Top Belgian Food & Agri Corporate Executives. Engage with them. Sell them your products or services.
· Meet in Tel Aviv Global Food & Agri Corporate Executives, like Nestlé, Bonduelle, Danone, etc…
· Engage with Global FoodTech investors.
· Meet and greet with FoodTech & AgriTech startups from all over the world. Share experiences. Initiate partnerships.
· Participate at the leading FoodTech & AgriTech startup competition, and get exposure to the world.
Who will be there?
Top Worldwide Innovation Executives from Nestlé, Danone, the Strauss group, Bonduelle and many others to come.
Price per person, including flights and 5 nights’ accommodation in Tel Aviv (Cinema Hotel Tel Aviv): €2100
A valid passport is needed to travel to Israel. Please consider that a previous travel to Saudi Arabia, Dubaï, Iran and in general Arabic countries can be a problem if you don’t mention it to Startups.be before departure.
The Regions can support part of the cost, under certain conditions.
MORE DETAILS ON FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR TRAVEL & STAY:
Any doubts regarding this Go Global Conference? Not sure if it's the right event for your startup? Drop us a line!
Contact Philippe Rangoni, Business Development Director at Startups.be: