TNW Europe is a hub for international growth. Our Startups.be Pavilion provides an excellent opportunity to promote Belgian startups and Tech companies, seeking exposure to investors, partners, and media. We will bring along the most promising #BETech startups – ready for invading the market.
Startups.be program (for max. 8 startups)
Each Startups.be Go Global program provides a unique mix of thorough preparation, guidance and delegation activities to help you maximize return on investment
For The Next Web, we have lined up for you:
- Full-day coaching & kick off @ Brussels (date in Feb to be determined)
- Full briefing on the conference and program
- How to prepare for maximum RoI
- How to make your pitch stand out
- Meet your delegation leader, who will help you connect to partners, customers and investors
- Event program
- Shared Startups.Be booth space for your meetings, demos & PR exposure
- Max. 2 conference tickets / startup
- Targeted meetings with investors and press
- Global online recognitions on thenextweb.com, Facebook & Twitter –the startups.be conference page on thenextweb.com that highlights the unique selling points of selected startups
- PR campaign for Belgian and international press
Interested in signing up?
Cost of the full program: 1250 Euro / startup. This does not include travel & stay – you may very well be eligible to have part of those costs subsidized through your regional import/export agency though (see below for more information)!
Signing up includes your commitment to join the kick-off and coaching session and attend the conference with at least 1 delegate.
The full cost will be invoiced to you by Startups.be and will have to be paid within 2 weeks to confirm your participation.
MORE DETAILS ON FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR TRAVEL & STAY:
Applications are closed!